• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Fourth hand smoke: a real threat

Status
Not open for further replies.

Droppersneck

Ex-Bluelighter
My uncle bought some furniture in 1983 from a guy that had heaviilty smoked in his house, hell the furniture was practically yellowed. My uncle never smoked or exposed to second hand smoke, or third hand smoke which is living in a house that had been smoked in. He recently passed away from long cancer brought on by cigarette smoke exposure. Its a shame this stuff is still legal imo. Whats yalls thoughts?

He got lung cancer from a couch?
Not trying to make light of the situation just never heard of such a thing.
Rather odd.

He got lung cancer from a couch?
Not trying to make light of the situation just never heard of such a thing.
Rather odd.

thats what the doctors are saying. Fourth hand smoke is a real threat imho

Except studies have been shown that second hand smoke may not be entirely dangerous AT ALL. So I took it a little further and decided that fourth hand smoke is just stupid. Hate on cigarettes all you want; they suck, everyone knows it. But don't lie to people.

There would be no way to prove that thats how he got cancer, even if it is lung cancer. Lung cancer can be caused by any number of different things, theres no way for it to be narrowed down to a single cause.

This thread seems pretty trollish to me too... I'll leave it alone for now (the mods here may decide differently) but just know that I'll be keeping a close eye on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.